HOW TO PLAY CHAKA!
- Flip over the game box! This is your Battle Arena!
- Select 4 abilities from 22 different ones – each can be combined!
- Deal Chips to each player in 4 colors
- Goal: Get rid of all your chips to win!
there are different kinds of Abilitites
- Standard ones like “the next player has to drop his chip on the stack!”
- more advanced ones like “The next player has to stack blind!”
- Pro ones like “Say a color while stacking – ban that color for the next player!”
- Chips are stacked in the middle of the arena
- Select the color you want to play. Each color represents an abilitiy on the next player determining how they have to stack
- Put your chip in the middle of the arena and callout a command
there are different kinds of commands Like
- “CHAKA!” – it’s simply the next players turn
- “CHAKA CHAKA!” – Game order is reversed!
- “CHAKA CHAK!” – The next player is skipped
- and many more like “Call an name – that player stacks next!” depending on the ability you choose!
You have to take chips when:
- Throwing down the stack
- forgetting or doing wrong abilities
- say or forget the command